Saturday, October 29, 2011

4 THINGS I LOVE TO DO WHEN HANGING OUT WITH FRIEND



Today is weekend.it's the best time to release your mind for a while. hanging out with friend can decrease your stress level.What do you do when hanging out with friend? I love to do a few things when hanging out with them.They are :-



 credit picture : lonelyreload.com



Eating. I do not fussy when choosing food to eat. Like pictures,Kenny Rogers is my favorite when eating outside during weekend.maybe, because it is healthy and the price is so reasonable. I loves to try new foods and for now,I try to get macaron =). I loves to try them because they looks cute and sweet.Does anyone wants to give macaron to me for free?lol..




credit picture : fulltimemuslim.com


 bowling. I started playing bowling during my secondary school. Although I am not expert in playing bowling like Shalin Zulkifli, it doesn't make a barrier to me to play bowling.I think bowling is an enjoyable games and full of memories.you learn how to make the balls do not enter the hole.you learn on how to work as a team.love bowling =)




credit picture : de Mahdali


watching television.sometimes people said that watching Malay movie is not wortwhile to watching at cinema.But for me, I choose all the movie. I love adventurous and horror movie just like what I just watched this evening entitled " Don't Afraid with The Dark". For me,watching at the cinema will make us get more feel about the story because of the sound effect.watching with friend with pop corn at the hand is something fun.






I love karaoke.Malay song is my feveret.sometimes, the karaoke box ,we call "karok jamban". Maybe because it is square-shaped and small and like toilet. Sometimes,if I went to karaoke with many friends,we use larger room for our comfort.My voice is not bad!!hehe =) and seriously I love to sing.just ask my mom if you do not believe me.I used to sing in bathroom for a few hours =)




p/s saje ak cakap English.isnin ni ada job interview.have to talk in English.





11 comments :

..cik gugu.. said...

eheheh gudlak interview tu nanti~~

cucu umie said...

wan, jom nty teman ayie jalan2 kat KL..mybe, after raya haji nty kot.. lepas cuty lh..hehe

zaty said...

yeha.karokk tu kepuasan kot.mcm release tension lah jugakk. haha XD

whitecappuccino said...

Good luck for the interview! :)

EyA edamanhatiku said...

duhh mknan tu..hehe gud luck interview

IMANSHAH said...

haha sama lah..semua tu buleh buat kat Jaya Jusco Ipoh

Shafiq said...

good luck for the interview.. :-)

Shafiq said...

good luck for the interview.. :-)

azalia hjsalleh said...

good luck
moga dpt keje

Wan Ahmad Izudean said...

selalu makan .movie pastu jalan2..hehe

Cik Bambam said...

nak pergi intebiy ghupernyaaa! ehehhe.. ok ker? ^^,